Welcome to Ringwood Diving Club
Welcome to the website for Ringwood Diving Club. This website is for anyone who has an interest in the Ringwood Diving Club and Diving in Melbourne. Ringwood Diving Club provides diving classes for anyone who wants to learn how to do flips and turns off both diving boards and trampolines. Ringwood Diving Club caters for all ages and abilities.
Diving is an Olympic Sport that develops coordination, strength, flexibilty and mental strength. We encourage people with a disability to participate in our classes where possible.
Would you like to learn Springboard and Platform Diving?
Come and join us with:
- Our 5 Lesson Special.
- Our Holiday Program.
- A Free Tryout for: Learn to Dive, Squad or
- Organise a talent test: Talent Indentification and Development program.
- Register for our Progression Series
Talent Identification, Development and Transfer program (TID)
Ringwood Diving Club is looking for talented athletes for our Talent Transfer Program: Any athletes, who have done a sport at a high level, especially in explosive sports such as soccer, gymnastics, trampolining and athletics. Our talent program trains between 8-10 sessions (16 - 28 hours) per week.
For any talented child (under 14) that would like to dive at a high level. Our Pre TID programs trains 3 to 5 sessions per week (4.5-7.5 hours).
To organise a free testing please contact Jorgen Schelleman
Mobile: 0427 441 200 or
Who can do diving at Ringwood Diving Club?
- Anyone who is interested in diving and is 5 years and older and be willing to abide to by the terms and conditions of Ringwood Diving Club Inc.
- Develops strength and flexibility
- Instils a sense of courage and overcoming fears
- Encourages children to achieve fundamental developmental milestones like proprioception, balance, hopping, rolling, landing, bending and stretching, twisting and turning
- Builds physical and mental stamina - setting and achieving goals is very important for everyone
- Teaches humility, concentration, determination, patience, persistence, mental toughness, time management (fitting homework in around training times)
- Promotes teamwork (synchronised diving, supporting and encouraging team mates), a sense of belonging and the skill to relate to and cooperate with others, independent of age, culture, background, ethnicity, ability or disability
- Not seasonal or dependent on weather
- A wonderful way to get fit and stay off the couch!
- We cater for all levels and ages from 5 years, as long as you are confident in deep water.
- Our recreational programs are heaps of fun and we encourage everyone to ‘give it a go’.
- We don’t only focus on Elite programs
- We have a proud 26-year history of developing divers in Ringwood.
- Ringwood Diving Club was winner of the Diving Victoria top male club in 2015 and top male and female club in 2013 and 2014. The club was winner of the Diving Australia Club Achievement Award in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2017.
- RDC has produced 5 Olympians, and Commonwealth Games divers; many National Champions and, most of all, countless divers who have become champions in life.
To become a member, click here
For instructions on how to pay Membership Fees, click here
To register for classes, click the enrolments tab above
To order uniform, please use this form, which shows pictures of all items as well as sizing options: Order Form